Terms and Conditions
When you sign up to the Rocket Languages ClickBank affiliate program you must abide by the terms and conditions of the ClickBank Client Contract. You can view this Contract in full here.
The following Terms & Conditions also apply:
- If you are using Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising you cannot
bid on keywords that are trademarked terms. This includes any
of Rocket Languages or its competitors' products e.g.
Rosetta Stone. You can check if a term is trademarked in the
United States by clicking here.
- If you have a web site which you use to promote any Rocket
Languages product then you cannot have trademarked terms in
the domain URL. This includes any of Rocket Languages or its
competitors' products. For example www.reviewofrosettastone.com
- If you are using promotional copy of any kind you cannot use
derogatory words and phrases in the promotional text. For
example; words and phrases like "scam", "rip-off", etc.
- If you have a web site you cannot include any defamatory
statements about competitors' products. Any comparison or
review must be truthful and accurate.
- If you have a web site you cannot copy word-for-word Rocket Languages website content, or attempt to pass themselves off as Rocket Languages.
Please note: Failure to adhere to the ClickBank Client Contract may result in:
- Legal action being taken against you by the trademark owners
- Suspension from the ClickBank affiliate program.